WB Madhyamik Result 2023: The West Bengal Board of Secondary Education (WBBSE) is responsible for conducting and releasing the result of West Bengal 10th board exam 2023. Wbbse 10th Board Examination is very crucial for the student which plays a significant role in shaping a student academic career. The West Bengal 10th Board Examination has been conducted from 23th February to 4th March 2023 in which more than 11 lakh student are appeared in the exam.
WB Madhyamik Result 2023
The West Bengal 10th Board exam has been conducted in 2867 centre in the state of West Bengal. Now the result of West Bengal 10th board examination has been releasing in the official website of West Bengal Board of Secondary Education very soon. In this blog, we will discuss the overview of the West Bengal 10th Board Result 2023, its release date, information mentioned in the result, the grading system used, and step-by-step instructions to download the WB Madhyamik Result 2023.
wbbse.wb.gov.in 10th Result 2023
|Article Name||WB Madhyamik Result 2023|
|Board Name||West Bengal Board of Secondary Education (WBBSE)|
|Exam Date||23 February to 04 March 2023|
|Result Date||19 May 2023 [expected]|
|Required Credentials||Roll number, Date of Birth|
|Get result on SMS||WB 10Roll number And send to 56070 / 56263|
WB Madhyamik Result Release Date 2023
Student of eagerly awaiting for their West Bengal 10th board result which is going to be released by West Bengal Board of Secondary Education authorities on its official website on 19th may 2023 at 10:00 p.m. The WBBSE 10th Result 2023 is the most important document for the students because they have to know their performance and have to select their careers streams for 11th class. In 2022 there are 11,18,821 student are appeared in the exam in which 86.60% student are passed and the result of WBBSE 10th class 2022 has been released on 7th March 2022 and in 2023 they are almost 11 lakh student are appeared in the West Bengal 10th board exam in which 6 lakh student are girls and 5 lakh student are boys.
Some student get failed in few subject in West Bengal 10th Board exam due to bad performance for some reasons can apply for the WBBSE 10th Board compartment exam which was probably start in the month of June 2023 and the result of West Bengal 10th Board compartment exam was release in first or second week of August 2023. Students who have appeared in the WBBSE 10th Board Examination can check their wbbse.wb.gov.in 10th Result 2023 on the official website of West Bengal Board of Secondary Education by following steps which was given below in the article.
Details Mentioned on WB Madhyamik Result 2023
Students are advised to double-check all the information provided about them in the WBBSE 10th Board Marksheet 2023 after downloading their WBBSE 10th Board Result 2023. If the authorities made a mistake with the student’s personal or performance information because it could have serious issues in the future of the WBBSE student.
Students should get in contact with both their school and the Board of Secondary Education authorities quickly to correct any discrepancies or mistakes in the WBBSE 10th Board marksheet 2023. Following are key details that students should carefully review when examining the WB Madhyamik Result 2023:
- Student Details: The WBBSE 10th Board Result 2023 will contain all the details regarding the students such as their roll number which was provided by WBBSE Board, their name , school name and other identifying information.
- Subject-wise Marks: The marks obtained by the student in a particular subject is given in the WBBSE 10th Board Marksheet 2023.
- Total Marks: The total of all subject marks are given in the WBBSE 10th Board Marksheet 2023.
- Grade: The WB Madhyamik Result contains the great which was achieved by the student on the basis of their performance.
How to Check WB Madhyamik Result 2023?
Students can follow the steps which were given below to download their West Bengal 10th board result 2023:
- Step 1: First student need to visit the official website of West Bengal Board of Secondary Education to download their WB Madhyamik Result 2023 at www.wbbse.wb.gov.in
- Step 2: After that you have to click on the link of WBBSE 10th Result 2023 which will appear in the latest notification after the result release.
- Step 3: Now student have to select the West Bengal Class 10th Result 2023 from the drop down menu list
- Step 4: Now a student has to fill the WB Madhyamik Result Downloading Form with details such as their roll number , date of birth, other required details and click on the submit button
- Step 5: After that student WB Madhyamik Result 2023 will appear on your screen now a student can download it in PDF format or take out a print of their WBBSE 10th Board Result 2023.
Students must double-check all of the details they entered in the WBBSE 10th Board result 2023 downloading form, including their roll number and date of birth, before clicking the submit button. If any errors were made, they would then need to re-enter their information in order to download their results. You should try again in a few minutes if the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education’s official website is unavailable.
Students are able to download your WBBSE 10th Board result 2023 on the Digilocker app by signing in with your login information, selecting the WB Madhyamik Result 2023, and then entering your Aadhar card number. Students WBBSE 10th Board result 2023 will then appear in the app’s issued document after a few seconds.
What is the official website of West Bengal Board of Secondary Education (WBBSE) from where students can download their WB Madhyamik Result 2023?
https://wbbse.wb.gov.in is the official website of West Bengal Board of Secondary Education (WBBSE) from where students can download their WB Madhyamik Result 2023.
When will be WB Madhyamik Result 2023 be released?
The board will be releasing its WB Madhyamik Result 2023 on 19th may 2023 for the exam which was held in between 23 February 2023 to 4 March 2023.
How many percent did students need to get pass in the West Bengal 10th Board Examination 2023?
The student needs to score minimum 35% or grade D to get pass in the West Bengal 10th board exam 2023.